Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Save Money: Eat Here: Burger Brasserie - Paris Las Vegas

I highly recommend using Groupon to score an amazing deal at the Burger Brasserie in Paris Las Vegas on your next trip.  Its a ridiculously cheap yet amazing meal.

Bally's and Paris are connected by a simple indoor walkway, comprised of a few shops, including the Burger Brasserie.  Its a bar/burger restaurant that we would walk past every day during each stay, but I had never had the opportunity to eat there.  I usually don't crave burgers when I'm in Vegas (I crave seafood).  However, I noticed a Groupon for Burger Brasserie one morning while checking emails, and after a morning of blackjack at a Bally's table, we decided to buy and use the Groupon right then and there.



The Groupon costs $15 for $30 at lunch.  This is what we did.  You can also buy a dinner groupon (worth $40) for $20.  The fine print here is that you must use the lunch groupon at lunch and the dinner groupon at dinner time only.  You can't buy the dinner groupon and then use it at noon.  The lunch and dinner menus are the same, fyi.
Burger Brasserie Menu
I got the L'American burger ($12), which is an amazing burger topped with american cheese, onion rings, and mushrooms on my choice of bun.  I forget what burger my boyfriend got, but we shared fries and he got a beer (or pop, can't remember) and I drank water.  It was the type of meal where you leave the restaurant and thirty minutes later you are still thinking (And talking!) about how amazing that burger was!  True, I thought about that burger well into the next day.  My burger was cooked perfectly.  Juicy, full of flavor, and I didn't waste one bite!
Basically, you are getting $15 dollars off your meal at lunch.  We paid $15 for the groupon and I think our bill (after $30 discount) was about $7.  So, we paid about $22 plus tip total for lunch for two.  In vegas, that ain't bad.  

I just want to add: this is the perfect place to sit and relax.  Its not loud, even with tvs on in the background.  The atmosphere is casual, with friendly servers that don't overcrowd you.  No loud music.  Not library quiet, but quiet enough to refresh and relax before going back out into the wilds of Vegas!  I'm sure the dinner and after dinner crowd might be a bit louder and livelier...though.


Groupon : search Burger Brasserie in Las Vegas, NV for this amazing deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment